Re: [stlouis_santarchy] santarchy 2005

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 25, 2005

      Ho Ho Ho!

      We 2nd the nomination of December 17th!

      to quote Chris 'You'd better watch out!'

      -Barb & Jim

      From: Rebecka Wyrde <r_wyrde@...>
      To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [stlouis_santarchy] santarchy 2005
      Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 00:57:35 -0700 (PDT)

      I know we haven't even past Halloween yet, but my vote is for Sat Dec 17th if I have any hope of being off work for a change.

      Beck ^..^

      pibandpog <muzikfiend@...> wrote:

      hey

      we are already getting psyched up for this dec. is it still happening
      i hope? is Lohr in town? what's going on?

      at any rate we are counting down the days...

      lisa & anita

      Union station hotel

      Drury inn union station

      Sheraton university city

      Union station hotel nashville

      Wyndham union station

      Union station nashville wyndham

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

    • Chris Nubel

        From: Rebecka Wyrde <r_wyrde@...>
        To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 00:57:35 -0700 (PDT)

        I know we haven't even past Halloween yet, but my vote is for Sat Dec 17th if I have any hope of being off work for a change.

        Beck ^..^

        pibandpog <muzikfiend@...> wrote:

        hey

        we are already getting psyched up for this dec. is it still happening
        i hope? is Lohr in town? what's going on?

        at any rate we are counting down the days...

        lisa & anita

        Union station hotel

        Drury inn union station

        Sheraton university city

        Union station hotel nashville

        Wyndham union station

        Union station nashville wyndham

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        Build a man a fire, and he will be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 25, 2005
          any date is fine for me so dec 17th would certainly
          fit into my schedule. this will be my first
          santarchy, i'm quite excited...
          ~rain

          --- Chris Nubel <benzenebreath@...> wrote:

          > OMG !!!! Dec. 17th would work for me too. That is
          > actually after my last final. It would be great if
          > I could actually make it this year. As far as I
          > know Dec. 17th also works around Marianne's concert
          > schedule as well.
          >
          > 2 more votes for Dec. 17th !!!!!!

          If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with rain.

          http://mail.yahoo.com