santarchy 2005

  • pibandpog
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 17, 2005
      hey

      we are already getting psyched up for this dec. is it still happening
      i hope? is Lohr in town? what's going on?

      at any rate we are counting down the days...

      lisa & anita
    • Rebecka Wyrde

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 25, 2005

          Ho Ho Ho!

          We 2nd the nomination of December 17th!

          to quote Chris 'You'd better watch out!'

          -Barb & Jim

          From: Rebecka Wyrde <r_wyrde@...>
          To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
          Subject: Re: [stlouis_santarchy] santarchy 2005
          Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 00:57:35 -0700 (PDT)

          I know we haven't even past Halloween yet, but my vote is for Sat Dec 17th if I have any hope of being off work for a change.

          Beck ^..^

          pibandpog <muzikfiend@...> wrote:

          hey

          we are already getting psyched up for this dec. is it still happening
          i hope? is Lohr in town? what's going on?

          at any rate we are counting down the days...

          lisa & anita

          Union station hotel

          Drury inn union station

          Sheraton university city

          Union station hotel nashville

          Wyndham union station

          Union station nashville wyndham

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        • Chris Nubel

            From: Rebecka Wyrde <r_wyrde@...>
            To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 00:57:35 -0700 (PDT)

            I know we haven't even past Halloween yet, but my vote is for Sat Dec 17th if I have any hope of being off work for a change.

            Beck ^..^

            pibandpog <muzikfiend@...> wrote:

            hey

            we are already getting psyched up for this dec. is it still happening
            i hope? is Lohr in town? what's going on?

            at any rate we are counting down the days...

            lisa & anita

            Union station hotel

            Drury inn union station

            Sheraton university city

            Union station hotel nashville

            Wyndham union station

            Union station nashville wyndham

            YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

            Build a man a fire, and he will be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 25, 2005
              any date is fine for me so dec 17th would certainly
              fit into my schedule. this will be my first
              santarchy, i'm quite excited...
              ~rain

              --- Chris Nubel <benzenebreath@...> wrote:

              > OMG !!!! Dec. 17th would work for me too. That is
              > actually after my last final. It would be great if
              > I could actually make it this year. As far as I
              > know Dec. 17th also works around Marianne's concert
              > schedule as well.
              >
              > 2 more votes for Dec. 17th !!!!!!

              If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with rain.

              http://mail.yahoo.com