RE: [stlouis_santarchy] judyhi1234@yahoo.com has been banned

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 25, 2005

      can you imagine what the profile for santarchy would read like?

       Babs
    • Chris Nubel
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 25, 2005
        HUH ????

        Maybe I'm half asleep....I usually am, but I don't understand the question.  Maybe I'm haveing a senior moment.  Please explain.  LOL

        Chris

        barbara tabor <barbaratabor@...> wrote:

        can you imagine what the profile for santarchy would read like?

         Babs

        Build a man a fire, and he will be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.