judyhi1234@yahoo.com has been banned

  • Chris Nubel
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 24, 2005
      judyhi1234@... has been banned for spamming. Damn porno girls.

      Chris
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 25, 2005

        can you imagine what the profile for santarchy would read like?

         Babs
      • Chris Nubel
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 25, 2005
          HUH ????

          Maybe I'm half asleep....I usually am, but I don't understand the question.  Maybe I'm haveing a senior moment.  Please explain.  LOL

          Chris

          barbara tabor <barbaratabor@...> wrote:

          can you imagine what the profile for santarchy would read like?

           Babs

          Build a man a fire, and he will be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.