never too much fun

  • bonita_leiber
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2005
      Gee, I haven't left for burning man yet, but now I'm looking foward
      to Santarchy. Does that mean I could have adult ADD. Hey lets go
      ride bikes!

      Blue Sky
    • D. Michelle Vollmar
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3, 2005
        Me too, although I'm no able to go to Burning Man. I was driving home
        last night and saw a stuffed grinch in a Santa outfit on the side of the
        highway, and it did me in. HOH!

        Gee, I haven't left for burning man yet, but now I'm looking foward
        to Santarchy. Does that mean I could have adult ADD. Hey lets go ride
        bikes!

        Blue Sky

        href="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12he04jjb/M=362329.6886307.7839373.302
        2212/D=groups/S=1705981809:TM/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1123087807/A=2894324/R=0/SIG=1
        1hia266k/*http://www.youthnoise.com/page.php?page_id=1998">1.2 million
        kids a year are victims of human trafficking. Stop slavery</a>.</font>