Re: New here

  • skapegoat_dnvr
    Message 1 of 3 , May 7 6:09 PM
      Hey Lohr, is this the same as the Midwest Burners yahoo group? I've
      been lurking there for awhile, but it seems to be mostly KC oriented
      events. I won't be able to make it to the event next weekend, as I
      have commencement at my school on Friday and Hope graduates on
      Saturday. But I'd like to make it to some other events this summer.

      --- In stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com, Lohr <stlouisburn@y...>