New here

  • jadehousecat
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3, 2005
      Hello I'm new here just thought I would post and greet everyone
      Message 2 of 3 , May 4, 2005
        Ji jade house cat. I want to reccomend that
        you join the st louis burners yahoo group
        to keep taps about what is going on the rest
        of the year.

        -Lohr

        --- jadehousecat <Jadehousecat@...> wrote:
        > Hello I'm new here just thought I would post and
        > greet everyone

        > --------------------~-->
        > Ever feel sad or cry for no reason at all?
        > Depression. Narrated by Kate Hudson.

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/LLQ_sC/esnJAA/E2hLAA/xdzrlB/TM

        Yahoo! Mail Mobile
        http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail
      • skapegoat_dnvr
        Message 3 of 3 , May 7, 2005
          Hey Lohr, is this the same as the Midwest Burners yahoo group? I've
          been lurking there for awhile, but it seems to be mostly KC oriented
          events. I won't be able to make it to the event next weekend, as I
          have commencement at my school on Friday and Hope graduates on
          Saturday. But I'd like to make it to some other events this summer.

          --- In stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com, Lohr <stlouisburn@y...>