Re: [stlouis_santarchy] The little elf...

  • rcatw@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 6, 2003
    • Scott Victor Howards
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 12, 2003
        "...alas, I will not be in the region for some time."

        The elf takes another swig. "But--but it is duly noted. And I mean
        DULY. Damned if *this* elf is gonna forget about the burning man. No
        way."

        The elf stares down into his mug. A somber look crosses his face.

        "Poor, poor man."

        And then he's out.

        --The little elf. Yeah, yeah--the drunk one.

        --- In stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com, "D. Lohr Barkley"