Re: [stlouis_santarchy] Art and Life and Art Terrorism.

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 21 2:40 PM
      Man, that was wonderful. Can I forward this
      to the St Louis Burning Man Discussion List?

      -Lohr,

      --- albertfishin <albertfishin@...> wrote:

> [...]
      > exploitation of a buncha people for the benifit of
      > yuppies and
      > assholes. (pardon the loose language but i think its
      > the appropriate
      > term. OH and christian yuppie assholes)
      >
      > Anyway, Life is Starbucks, Kentucky fried chicken,
      > McDonanlds,
      > McDonald Douglas, Bread Co, THe Central west end.
      >

      > It is the function of art to cull the herds of
      > life when
      > neccessary. I'm not talking about hurting or cappin'
      > fools. I'm
      > talking about attacking their actions of living with
      > actions of art.
      >
      > I'll give ya a few examples of some shit that
      > worked pretty well
      > when tried in Ol' London Towne.
      >
      > {disclaimer: it may seem that these ideas are
      > politically
      > motiviated, i must assure you they are not. They are
      > motivated by
      > wanting the complete breakdown of all social norms
      > and barriers}
      >
      > Food Fight: Ya fill up a shoppin' cart (or
      > anything really)
      > with meat and custard pies and if ya can a nice
      > dumpsterd lobster. Ya
      > wheel yer crew into the fast food chain or whereever
      > people are
      > buying a shitload of factory farmed meat and wasting
      > their potential
      > as a human being. Ya bring in yer crew and just
      > chuck the meat all
      > over the place, tag yer logo on the wall, deleiver a
      > hilliariously
      > worded manifesto and watch everyone vacate the
      > store. (which you
      > should do shortly after)
      >

      > Asswipes: Simple, go to a really
      > touristy or trendy area
      > of town, get yer crew to drop their trousers and
      > wipe their asses in
      > unison. Hopefully yer doing this with asses towards
      > a crowd.
      > Hopefully a crowd of children...or church people.
      >
      > Shoot out: Most people think purchasing a cup
      > of coffee is a
      > pretty peacefull safe and fun activity. Completly
      > unaware of all of
      > its violent undertones. (sales tax, coffe co
      > explotation of growers
      > and whatnot) So ya dress up in costumes of 1980's
      > action movie
      > badguys and heroes and ya have a shootout inside the
      > store. You can
      > either do it with no props (just using yer hands and
      > sayin' "Bang
      > bang you motherfucking coke dealing slimeball") or
      > you can use squirt
      > guns, i find the no props more rewarding, but theirs
      > more of chance
      > of getting some "Innocent bystanders" with squirt
      > guns.
      >
      > anyhow, i'm done typing.
      >
      > if anyones interested in any of this stuff e-mail
      > me.
      >
      > love and rage,
      >
      > The Roman Numeral Five Art Terrorist Cell (doing

    • Adam Hackbarth
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 21 3:29 PM
        I dunno. To me it reads like you arent focusing on the
        cause of the problem... Who do you thing will have to
        end up cleaning up that stuff? Yes the low man on the
        totem pole. I dunno.
        --- stlouisburn@... <stlouisburn@...>

        === Message Truncated ===

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 21 7:02 PM
          Ya know, I was just thinkin the same thing.

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 26 2:15 PM
            sure thang