Re: [stlouis_santarchy] Hi.

  • Chris Nubel
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 16, 2005
      Adam,

      As far as I know, and I could be wrong, we at STL
      Santarchy are not sky divers. We are a group of
      individuals that enjoy the friendy art of social
      commentary and drinking.

      I'm sure you may find a few of us here that would like
      to give Low Altitude Base Jumping a try, and I'm sure
      that all of us would like to watch it given enough
      alcohol. Me, I'd go splat if I tried it....but let us
      know the next time you're going to jump off a building
      or something and we'll all show up in Santa Suits and
      cheer you on.

      Cheers
      Chris

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail