Hi.

  • stlfilmwire
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 16, 2005
      I was thinking of holding a 2005 Extreme St. Louis Low Altitude Base
      Jumping Championship.

      I was wondering if any of you cacophony folk would be interested in
      taking part.

      I am the 2004 St. Louis Low Altitude Base Jumping Champion. I was
      the only participant, but the judges still gave me a 9.2 out of 10 -
      which is a current record.

      I was also looking to go from establishment to establishment looking
      for sponsorship.

      For those that don't know, Low Altitude Base Jumping is a contest to
      see who can jump the lowest and yet still maintain the best
      form/style. Anyone that jumps over two inches is disqualified.

      Interested?
      Adam Hackbarth
    • Chris Nubel
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 16, 2005
        Adam,

        As far as I know, and I could be wrong, we at STL
        Santarchy are not sky divers. We are a group of
        individuals that enjoy the friendy art of social
        commentary and drinking.

        I'm sure you may find a few of us here that would like
        to give Low Altitude Base Jumping a try, and I'm sure
        that all of us would like to watch it given enough
        alcohol. Me, I'd go splat if I tried it....but let us
        know the next time you're going to jump off a building
        or something and we'll all show up in Santa Suits and
        cheer you on.

        Cheers
        Chris

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail