StL S A N T A R C H Y Dec. 7th

  • D. Lohr Barkley
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2013
      HO HO uH-Oh! You better watch out, you better not cry, you better not pout, I'm telling you why: Santarchy is coming to town!

      It's time for St. Louis' own version of the time-honored tradition of Santarchy. "What is Santarchy?" you say? Santarchy is better experienced than explained, but I'll tell you this. All those with the affinity for the FrEaKy, the curiosity of the CrAzY are invited to get dressed up in a Santa Suit and join us in celebration of and/or protestation to the holiday season.

      Dress as your own inner Santa or whatever other holidayesque outfit you create and join us for an all day march all around St. Louis spreading holiday cheer and presents. Yes, presents too. If you come across the mob of Santas you will most likely leave with a gift. Previous gifts have included candy-canes, lumps of coal, mutant toys, vegetables, special prizes, and many other twisted gifts for the naughty and nice little boys and girls.

      Santas shall stomp, stumble and spit across the city while chanting, "You better Watch Out! You better Watch Out! You better Watch Out! You better Watch Out!..." Come rampage through the city. All are welcome

      So get your Santa Suit on and come join us for StL Santarchy.

      StL SANTARCHY
      December 7th, 2013

      University City

      11:00 Cicero's
      12:00 Blueberry Hill
      1:04pm - 1:06pm MetroLink: Delmar -> Forest Park

      History Museum
      1:15 History Museum
      2:06pm - 2:16pm MetroLink: Forest Park -> Union Station

      Union Station
      2:20 Hard Rock Café

      Locust Ave
      3:30 Hard Times Lounge

      Washington Ave
      4:30 City Museum
      5:30 The Dubliner

      Downtown
      6:30 Jack Patricks
      7:30 Crack Fox
      8:30 Shuttle - Crack Fox to Nadine's $2/Santa
      9:00 MetroBus: #10 14th & Pine -> Hampton Loop off at Gravois/S13th St.

      Soulard
      9:00 Nadine's
      9:45 Sonny's
      10:45 The Shanti
      11:30 1860's Hardshell Cafe
      12:15 Molly's
    • thekidbw
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2013

        (Absolutely hate the new Yahoo! Groups look. Difficult to use and keep up with. I'm dropping most of them.)

        But I love Santarchy. Missed y'all. Looks like I'll catch up with the horde at Hard Rock, stick with you through Crack Fox. Hide the children and weak-hearted! Mix that special batch of candycanes, Rudolph! Yohohohoho!!!