Re: [stlouis_santarchy] Soulard - St. Pat's Charity Pub Crawl 3/12

  • Chris Nubel
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 8, 2005
      Can I wear my Santa Suit??

      --- muzikfiend@... wrote:

> [...]
      > Children's Hospital offers to all children and we
      > want to make sure
      > they continue by giving our support to their efforts
      > through this
      > donation.
      >
      > The 4th Annual St. Pat's Charity Pub crawl is being
      > held on Saturday,
      > March 12th from 12pm - Bar Close.
      >
      > Pub Crawl Bar Schedule
      >
      > 1) Joanie's Pizza - OFFICIAL SPONSOR
      > 2102 Menard
      > 12pm - 1:15pm
      > SPECIALS - $2 Bud & Bud Light bottles / $1.50 Apple
      > Pucker Shot /$3
      > Toasted Ravioli / $9 One Topping Large Pizza
      >
      > 2)Remember Me Vintage Store - OFFICIAL SPONSOR
      > 1021 Russell Blvd.
      > SPECIALS - Stop by anytime during the crawl &
      > receive a 10%discount;
      > this store has GREAT party gear so buy some great
      > stuff to wear on
      > the crawl!
      >
      > 3) Hammerstone's - OFFICIAL SPONSOR
      > 2028 S. 9th Street
      > 1:15pm - 2:30pm
      > SPECIALS - $3 Pint of Guiness / $3.75 Irish Coffee /
      >
      > $2.25 Bud or Bud Light Bottles / $2 Hot Wings
      >
      > 4) The Shanti - OFFICIAL SPONSOR
      > 825 Allen Ave.
      > 2:30pm - 3:30pm
      > Specials - $2 - Hurricanes / $2 Peach Schnapps Shots
      >
      > 5) Molly's - OFFICIAL SPONSOR
      > 816 Geyer Ave.
      > 3:30pm - 5pm
      > Specials - $2.50 Guiness Oil Can / $5 Irish Car Bomb
      >
      > 6) Norton's- OFFICIAL SPONSOR
      > 808 Geyer Ave.
      > 5pm - 6:30pm
      > SPECIALS - $4 Hurricanes / $3 Jamieson Shots /
      > $4 Bailey's Root Beer Float
      >
      > 7) Mike & Min's - OFFICIAL SPONSOR
      > 925 Geyer Ave.
      > 6:30pm - 8pm
      > SPECIALS - $1 - Shots / $2 Bottles
      >
      > 8) Phalen's Pub - OFFICIAL SPONSOR
      > 1730 S. 8th Street
      > 8pm - 9:15pm
      > SPECIALS - $2.50 - Bottles
      >
      > 9) Griffin's - 728 Lafayette Ave. - OFFICIAL SPONSOR
      > 9:15pm - 10:30pm
      > Specials - 75 cents off dometic bottles / 50 cents
      > off Schafly
      > drafts / $8 pitchers of green beer / $7 Cornbeef and
      > Cabbage plate
      > special of the day
      >
      > 10) Carson's - OFFICIAL SPONSOR
      > 1712 S. 9th Street
      > 10:30pm - 11:45pm
      > SPECIALS - $3-Well Drinks / $2.50 Bottles / $1 shot
      > specials
      > No Cover Charge To All Crawlers
      >
      > 11) Soulard Ale House - OFFICIAL SPONSOR
      > 1732 S. 9th Street
      > 11:45pm - CLOSE
      > Specials - Free Cover To All Crawlers
      > With Valid Crawl Bracelet ($5 cover w/o bracelet)
      >
      > E-mail us at stpatscharitypubcrawl@... with
      > any questions and
      > don't forget to send this to as many people as
      > possible.
      >
      > See you in March,
      >
      > The St. Pat's Charity Pub Crawl Committee

      __________________________________
      Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!
    • Rebecka Wyrde
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 8, 2005

        I'll wear mine if you wear yours . . . *eyebrow waggle*

        Can I wear my Santa Suit??

        --- muzikfiend@... wrote:

> [...]

        > off Schafly
        > drafts / $8 pitchers of green beer / $7 Cornbeef and
        > Cabbage plate
        > special of the day
        >
        > 10) Carson's - OFFICIAL SPONSOR
        > 1712 S. 9th Street
        > 10:30pm - 11:45pm
        > SPECIALS - $3-Well Drinks / $2.50 Bottles / $1 shot
        > specials
        > No Cover Charge To All Crawlers
        >
        > 11) Soulard Ale House - OFFICIAL SPONSOR
        > 1732 S. 9th Street
        > 11:45pm - CLOSE
        > Specials - Free Cover To All Crawlers
        > With Valid Crawl Bracelet ($5 cover w/o bracelet)
        >
        > E-mail us at stpatscharitypubcrawl@... with
        > any questions and
        > don't forget to send this to as many people as
        > possible.
        >
        > See you in March,
        >
        > The St. Pat's Charity Pub Crawl Committee

      • alix
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 9, 2005
          Anybody got green spray paint or dye for my beard? The pizza fer
          starters sounds yummy...

          Invisible Blue Santa (Bruce)

          --- In stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com, Rebecka Wyrde