ARTICA Site visit - Sun 9/25 3pm

  • D. Lohr Barkley
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2013
      Artica Pre-Proposal Deadline Site Visit.

      Come visit the space, and imagine if full of your project. Sunday, Aug 25, we gather at
      3:00pm at the base of the Cotton Belt Building and tour the grounds.

      The visit takes place on the grounds of the old Cotton Belt Building at
      the corner of Lewis and Dickson Streets on the North Riverfront

      If you are so include, come prepared to stay and BBQ after the site visit.

      For visit the event on Facebook:

      https://www.facebook.com/events/183839045130876/

      or email us at:

      <mailto:articafest@...>

      For more info on the Artica Festival go to:

      https://www.facebook.com/articafest
      <https://www.facebook.com/articafest>

      Special thanks to Artica supporters:
      Gateway Burners
      Missouri Arts Council
      Regional Arts Commission
      William A Kerr Foundation
      All the Creative Citizens that make this project special