Soulard - St. Pat's Charity Pub Crawl 3/12

  • muzikfiend@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 8, 2005
      Just got this from:
      "St. Pat's Charity Pub Crawl Committee Chairperson(s)"
      <stpatscharitypubcrawl@...>

      Sounds kinda fun. Anyone going?

      --------------------------------------
      4th Annual St. Pat's Charity Pub Crawl

      You're invited!

      From: St. Pat's Charity Pub Crawl Committee Chairperson(s)
      Location: Soulard Area Bars
      When: Saturday, March 12, 12:00pm
      Phone: 314-416-0868 - For Crawl Info.

      Cost: $10 per person

      The charity we will be donating to this year is St. Louis Children's
      Hospital, in honor of Larsen Christansen, who is about to make his
      way into the world and needs all the love and attention the St. Louis
      Children's Hospital offers to all children and we want to make sure
      they continue by giving our support to their efforts through this
      donation.

      The 4th Annual St. Pat's Charity Pub crawl is being held on Saturday,
      March 12th from 12pm - Bar Close.

      Pub Crawl Bar Schedule

      1) Joanie's Pizza - OFFICIAL SPONSOR
      2102 Menard
      12pm - 1:15pm
      SPECIALS - $2 Bud & Bud Light bottles / $1.50 Apple Pucker Shot /$3
      Toasted Ravioli / $9 One Topping Large Pizza

      2)Remember Me Vintage Store - OFFICIAL SPONSOR
      1021 Russell Blvd.
      SPECIALS - Stop by anytime during the crawl & receive a 10%discount;
      this store has GREAT party gear so buy some great stuff to wear on
      the crawl!

      3) Hammerstone's - OFFICIAL SPONSOR
      2028 S. 9th Street
      1:15pm - 2:30pm
      SPECIALS - $3 Pint of Guiness / $3.75 Irish Coffee /
      $2.25 Bud or Bud Light Bottles / $2 Hot Wings

      4) The Shanti - OFFICIAL SPONSOR
      825 Allen Ave.
      2:30pm - 3:30pm
      Specials - $2 - Hurricanes / $2 Peach Schnapps Shots

      5) Molly's - OFFICIAL SPONSOR
      816 Geyer Ave.
      3:30pm - 5pm
      Specials - $2.50 Guiness Oil Can / $5 Irish Car Bomb

      6) Norton's- OFFICIAL SPONSOR
      808 Geyer Ave.
      5pm - 6:30pm
      SPECIALS - $4 Hurricanes / $3 Jamieson Shots /
      $4 Bailey's Root Beer Float

      7) Mike & Min's - OFFICIAL SPONSOR
      925 Geyer Ave.
      6:30pm - 8pm
      SPECIALS - $1 - Shots / $2 Bottles

      8) Phalen's Pub - OFFICIAL SPONSOR
      1730 S. 8th Street
      8pm - 9:15pm
      SPECIALS - $2.50 - Bottles

      9) Griffin's - 728 Lafayette Ave. - OFFICIAL SPONSOR
      9:15pm - 10:30pm
      Specials - 75 cents off dometic bottles / 50 cents off Schafly
      drafts / $8 pitchers of green beer / $7 Cornbeef and Cabbage plate
      special of the day

      10) Carson's - OFFICIAL SPONSOR
      1712 S. 9th Street
      10:30pm - 11:45pm
      SPECIALS - $3-Well Drinks / $2.50 Bottles / $1 shot specials
      No Cover Charge To All Crawlers

      11) Soulard Ale House - OFFICIAL SPONSOR
      1732 S. 9th Street
      11:45pm - CLOSE
      Specials - Free Cover To All Crawlers
      With Valid Crawl Bracelet ($5 cover w/o bracelet)

      E-mail us at stpatscharitypubcrawl@... with any questions and
      don't forget to send this to as many people as possible.

      See you in March,

      The St. Pat's Charity Pub Crawl Committee
    • Chris Nubel
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 8, 2005
        Can I wear my Santa Suit??

        --- muzikfiend@... wrote:

> [...]
        > off Schafly
        > drafts / $8 pitchers of green beer / $7 Cornbeef and
        > Cabbage plate
        > special of the day
        >
        > 10) Carson's - OFFICIAL SPONSOR
        > 1712 S. 9th Street
        > 10:30pm - 11:45pm
        > SPECIALS - $3-Well Drinks / $2.50 Bottles / $1 shot
        > specials
        > No Cover Charge To All Crawlers
        >
        > 11) Soulard Ale House - OFFICIAL SPONSOR
        > 1732 S. 9th Street
        > 11:45pm - CLOSE
        > Specials - Free Cover To All Crawlers
        > With Valid Crawl Bracelet ($5 cover w/o bracelet)
        >
        > E-mail us at stpatscharitypubcrawl@... with
        > any questions and
        > don't forget to send this to as many people as
        > possible.
        >
        > See you in March,
        >
        > The St. Pat's Charity Pub Crawl Committee

        __________________________________
        Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!
      • Rebecka Wyrde
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 8, 2005

          I'll wear mine if you wear yours . . . *eyebrow waggle*

          Can I wear my Santa Suit??

          --- muzikfiend@... wrote:

> [...]

          > off Schafly
          > drafts / $8 pitchers of green beer / $7 Cornbeef and
          > Cabbage plate
          > special of the day
          >
          > 10) Carson's - OFFICIAL SPONSOR
          > 1712 S. 9th Street
          > 10:30pm - 11:45pm
          > SPECIALS - $3-Well Drinks / $2.50 Bottles / $1 shot
          > specials
          > No Cover Charge To All Crawlers
          >
          > 11) Soulard Ale House - OFFICIAL SPONSOR
          > 1732 S. 9th Street
          > 11:45pm - CLOSE
          > Specials - Free Cover To All Crawlers
          > With Valid Crawl Bracelet ($5 cover w/o bracelet)
          >
          > E-mail us at stpatscharitypubcrawl@... with
          > any questions and
          > don't forget to send this to as many people as
          > possible.
          >
          > See you in March,
          >
          > The St. Pat's Charity Pub Crawl Committee

        • alix
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 9, 2005
            Anybody got green spray paint or dye for my beard? The pizza fer
            starters sounds yummy...

            Invisible Blue Santa (Bruce)

            --- In stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com, Rebecka Wyrde