[stlouis_santarchy] Are you the Santa we took his home Saturday night

  • Michelle Vollmar
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 11, 2012

      Would you please email me if you were the Santa that Michelvis and Hillbilly Santa took home, near Morgan Ford, Saturday night.  I spaced it out. Thanks.

    • D. Lohr Barkley
      Message 2 of 2 , May 14 7:47 PM
        Saturday, December 13th 2014

        We are going to do things a little differently this year.  We are going to do some advance planning.

        Starting this this.  Should some other part of the city or bar be part of Santarchy 2014?   Let's consider some changes.

        HO HO uH-Oh! You better watch out, you better not cry, you better not pout, I'm telling you why: Santarchy is coming to town!

        It's time for St. Louis' own version of the time-honored tradition of Santarchy. "What is Santarchy?" you say? Santarchy is better experienced than explained, but I'll tell you this. All those with the affinity for the FrEaKy, the curiosity of the CrAzY are invited to get dressed up in a Santa Suit and join us in celebration of and/or protestation to the holiday season.

        Dress as your own inner Santa or whatever other holidayesque outfit you create and join us for an all day march all around St. Louis spreading holiday cheer and presents. Yes, presents too. If you come across the mob of Santas you will most likely leave with a gift. Previous gifts have included candy-canes, lumps of coal, mutant toys, vegetables, special prizes, and many other twisted gifts for the naughty and nice little boys and girls.

        Santas shall stomp, stumble and spit across the city while chanting, "You better Watch Out! You better Watch Out! You better Watch Out! You better Watch Out!..." Come rampage through the city. All are welcome

        So get your Santa Suit on and come join us for StL Santarchy.

        StL SANTARCHY