Re: [stlouis_santarchy] Re: Ho HO uH-Oh!!!

  • Cheryl Wilson
    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 28, 2012
      Babs, you couldn't have said it better...

      On 11/28/12, barbara tabor <barbaratabor@...> wrote:

      > making a list.........
      >
      > i really dont why Lohr even bothers, he just gets ripped on for the date,
      > for the schedule, for the weather, for busses running late, for drunk HO's,
      > for HO's that aren't drunk enough, etc, etc. (not to mention the 'bar decor
      > theft' that occurred during one outing. tsk, tsk santas).
      > there is a ton of work that goes into the planning and executing of this day
      > of mayhem, and somehow Lohr &/or his little helpers pull it off every year.
      >
      > i'm sure the schedule will be published once its finalized, but to put out
      > something prematurely just causes more chaos.
      >
      > so join in with glee, or stay home and pout. for those who cannot attend,
      > there are lots of other opportunites to get into the holiday spirits (pun
      > intended).
      >

      > Babs
      >

      > To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
      > From: michelle@...
      > Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 12:39:29 -0600
      > Subject: RE: [stlouis_santarchy] Re: Ho HO uH-Oh!!!
      >

      > You obviously don’t know Babs. Take a joke Santa : )~ You sound
      > pretty busy, so you may need to take a breath too. Stop in late if you can,
      > otherwise early. Hope to see you.
      > ~Many previous versions of--Santa

    • feyqueenmab
      Message 2 of 14 , Nov 29, 2012
        Hey! Santa's just putting her two cents in!
        This used to be a discussion forum!

        As for joining in with glee or staying home to pout, this Santa will be doing neither. This Santa will be stuck at work.

        Lohr always does a good job, and I am not ragging on him, just sharing my opinion, and bemoaning my fate as Retail Worker Santa this year.

        But if ragging on me is the only way to get a conversation going over here, then so be it.

        Retail Worker Santa

        Message 3 of 14 , Nov 30, 2012
          And this Santa will be with her in-laws at an amazing Hanukkah dinner. And then bed as I work the next morning.

          As far as earlier... for two stops before I have to be at family party... why? I really would love to reconnect with people I usually see around 6pm at the stops. But as I will be somewhere else I will have to wait another year to see them. Big sad face.

          No I am not missing my holiday festivities... actually TOOO MANY especially when step daughter birthday is Dec 15 so December too busy for me to actually fit this stuff in anyway! But really wanted to see some certain friends that I haven't seen in quite a while due to being the over committed person that I am.

          Cherry