Next Party (after the new year)

  • D. Michelle Vollmar
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 15, 2004

      Don't forget THE BANANA BALL! Celebrate Mardi Gras Banana Style!

      The Banana Bike Brigade's 6th Annual Charity Costume Ball

      Saturday, January 22, 2005, 7pm-1am

      Musical Guests: CHIA BAND and THE ZONKEYS

      at the South Broadway Athletic Club, 2301 S. 7th, in Soulard

      Costume Contest at 9 - Cash Bar

      Tickets: $15 or $20/door -- buy at The Framery, 2027 S. 11th St. -- or call Bonita, 314-550-1428 -- Also, I have tickets.

      The theme for Mardi Gras this year is "Broadway on Broadway" - we chose the musical "Hair," (go figure, the Bananas getting psychedelic) but wear what ever the hell you want! As I say: dress up, dress down, or barely dress - we don't care SEE YOU THERE! Without questions though, is the fact that this ball brings out some of the best costumes of Mardi Gras - eye candy galore.

    • andrea DeSpain

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 17, 2004
          I LIKE IT!