Re: [stlouis_santarchy] STOP THIEF!

  • Rob
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 6, 2012
      How in the sweet fuck could someone get out of there with a 3' wide picture?? Hell, I even had a silver metal briefcase that wouldn't be able to fit that. You'd think one of us would notice someone trying to smuggle that out of there.

      Love,
      Barro

      On 1/5/2012 9:00 PM, Lohr wrote:

      STOP THIEF!

      I have been contacted by the bar Jack Patrick's.  Apparently, the evening of Santarchy someone stole a 3' wide picture of old Busch stadium off the wall from the establishment.  They are being really cool about it, but they would really like it back.  If you have any information about the picture, please contact myself or Jack Patrick's.  No one will get in any trouble.

      You silly Santas!!!

      -Lohr (AKA: Mega Santa)