pictures of you

  • pibandp0g
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 26, 2011
      another fun time with the Santas!

      I posted my pictures here:
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/pibandpog/sets/72157628568642943/

      post your pics!

      can't wait for next year.
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 5, 2012
        STOP THIEF!

        I have been contacted by the bar Jack Patrick's.  Apparently, the evening of Santarchy someone stole a 3' wide picture of old Busch stadium off the wall from the establishment.  They are being really cool about it, but they would really like it back.  If you have any information about the picture, please contact myself or Jack Patrick's.  No one will get in any trouble.

        You silly Santas!!!

        -Lohr (AKA: Mega Santa)
      • Michelle Vollmar Powers
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 6, 2012

          And they really deserve it!  They held my phone & santa bag for me – and nothing was missing.

          I have been contacted by the bar Jack Patrick's.  Apparently, the evening of Santarchy someone stole a 3' wide picture of old Busch stadium off the wall from the establishment.  They are being really cool about it, but they would really like it back.  If you have any information about the picture, please contact myself or Jack Patrick's.  No one will get in any trouble.

          You silly Santas!!!

          -Lohr (AKA: Mega Santa)

        • Rob