RE: [stlouis_santarchy] Santa Sack IS FOUND

  • Michelle Vollmar Powers
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 20, 2011

      I love you Santa!  Found it at the next place, Jack Patrick’s.  (drinking on a sinus infection is always leeetle risky.) They’ve been saving it for me – YEAH!  I mean HO HO HO!

      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 20, 2011
        Deech, this is Mrs. Claus, the owner did get her bag before we left the alley, I put it in her hands.

        Thanks,
        Robin

        Sent from my Samsung Epic™ 4G