RE: [stlouis_santarchy] Missing Santa Sack

  • Michelle Vollmar Powers
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 18, 2011

      Good times!  Did anyone pick up a red “smile if you’ve been naughy” santa sack or phone?

      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 18, 2011
        Glad you see you all again, don't be strangers, would love to hang out with you all most offen.
      • Deech
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 20, 2011
          There was a santa sack found at the Bowling alley bar. It was left by the front door before the santas left, hoping the owner would notice it.

          -Deech

          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 20, 2011

            I love you Santa!  Found it at the next place, Jack Patrick’s.  (drinking on a sinus infection is always leeetle risky.) They’ve been saving it for me – YEAH!  I mean HO HO HO!

            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 20, 2011
              Deech, this is Mrs. Claus, the owner did get her bag before we left the alley, I put it in her hands.

              Thanks,
              Robin

              Sent from my Samsung Epic™ 4G