Pictures

  • feyqueenmab
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 17 5:42 PM
      My pictures are up for the first couple of stops of Santarchy

      http://s77.photobucket.com/albums/j69/TreasureChestoffaeries/Santarchy%202011/

      Merry Christmas!

      Santa Claws
      Tricia
    • Michelle Vollmar Powers
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 18 3:20 PM

        Good times!  Did anyone pick up a red “smile if you’ve been naughy” santa sack or phone?

        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 18 4:06 PM
          Glad you see you all again, don't be strangers, would love to hang out with you all most offen.
        • Deech
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 20 11:36 AM
            There was a santa sack found at the Bowling alley bar. It was left by the front door before the santas left, hoping the owner would notice it.

            -Deech

            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 20 12:42 PM

              I love you Santa!  Found it at the next place, Jack Patrick’s.  (drinking on a sinus infection is always leeetle risky.) They’ve been saving it for me – YEAH!  I mean HO HO HO!

              Message 6 of 9 , Dec 20 1:32 PM
                Deech, this is Mrs. Claus, the owner did get her bag before we left the alley, I put it in her hands.

                Thanks,
                Robin

                Sent from my Samsung Epic™ 4G