More Santa fun pix

  • Lisa Case
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 14, 2004
      Hey..........

      Thanks for another super fun time..............! Can't wait till next year!

      Here's a link to my Santarchy 2004 pics:
      http://www.auralfixation.net/santarchy2004.html

      -Lisa
    • D. Michelle Vollmar
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 15, 2004
        Many thanks to all who took pictures. I couldn't make it this year, and
        it bwoke my widdel Ho,ho,heart!

        You guys looked maaahvalus!

        Maybe I'll eventually post some REALLY good ones from last year. I have
        to remember my password and all that jazz.

        HAPPY HOLIDAYS! Or not.

        ~Michelvis
        Aka 2003 Sexy Santa

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/xdzrlB/TM