Re: [stlouis_santarchy] Why so quiet about this year's Santarchy?

    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 28, 2011
      There is a convention at the Crown Plaza in Clayton that the convention committee requested we invade the bar for... memberships to the convention not required. http://bishiecon.com/  It is an anime slash con. Kind of sexy stuff. And they want lap dances from santas.

      Cherry

      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 28, 2011
        I've been wondering about this too...
        If it weren't for Cherry, I wouldn't have known that the date was the 17th.

        So... HO HO HO!!!

        --- In stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com, Lisa Molnar <lisaraa@...> wrote:

        > Just in case we will be on Washington Ave, the flyer for Rue 13 that night
        > advertises a Christmas theme, so it could be fitting for a stop.
        >
        > Lisa
        >
        > On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 9:22 PM, Rob <snowreport123@...> wrote:
        >
        > > **
        > >

        > > Pretty sure half the fucking hippies are still trying to figure out how to
        > > get out of jail from OWS.
        > >
        > > In all seriousness, I was thinking the exact same thing just last night.
        > > Is there a route announced yet? El Borracho closed, in case anyone doesn't
        > > know this yet, so it's definitely off the list.
        > >
        > > Barro
        > >

        > > On 11/28/2011 9:06 PM, Bapi wrote:
        > >

        > > I know we're going December 17th, but thought I'd be seeing the normal
        > > conversations about the route and such.
        > >

        > --
        > ~Individuality is best fulfilled in unity~

      • Caitlin Moriarity
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 28, 2011
          El Borracho closed?  *sadface*  It was always my favorite!

          To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
          From: lisaraa@...
          Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 21:32:39 -0600

          Just in case we will be on Washington Ave, the flyer for Rue 13 that night advertises a Christmas theme, so it could be fitting for a stop.

          Lisa

          On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 9:22 PM, Rob <snowreport123@...> wrote:

          Pretty sure half the fucking hippies are still trying to figure out how to get out of jail  from OWS.

          In all seriousness, I was thinking the exact same thing just last night. Is there a route announced yet? El Borracho closed, in case anyone doesn't know this yet, so it's definitely off the list.

          Barro

          On 11/28/2011 9:06 PM, Bapi wrote:

          I know we're going December 17th, but thought I'd be seeing the normal conversations about the route and such.

          --
          ~Individuality is best fulfilled in unity~

        • KoolGuy (a.k.a.Matt)
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 28, 2011
            wish I could go.
            stuck is Ste.Genevieve Mo.