Re: [stlouis_santarchy] Why so quiet about this year's Santarchy?

  • Lisa Molnar
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 28, 2011
      Just in case we will be on Washington Ave, the flyer for Rue 13 that night advertises a Christmas theme, so it could be fitting for a stop.

      Lisa

      On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 9:22 PM, Rob <snowreport123@...> wrote:

      Pretty sure half the fucking hippies are still trying to figure out how to get out of jail  from OWS.

      In all seriousness, I was thinking the exact same thing just last night. Is there a route announced yet? El Borracho closed, in case anyone doesn't know this yet, so it's definitely off the list.

      Barro

      On 11/28/2011 9:06 PM, Bapi wrote:

      I know we're going December 17th, but thought I'd be seeing the normal conversations about the route and such.

      --
      ~Individuality is best fulfilled in unity~
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 28, 2011
        There is a convention at the Crown Plaza in Clayton that the convention committee requested we invade the bar for... memberships to the convention not required. http://bishiecon.com/  It is an anime slash con. Kind of sexy stuff. And they want lap dances from santas.

        Cherry

        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 28, 2011
          I've been wondering about this too...
          If it weren't for Cherry, I wouldn't have known that the date was the 17th.

          So... HO HO HO!!!

          --- In stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com, Lisa Molnar <lisaraa@...> wrote:

          > Just in case we will be on Washington Ave, the flyer for Rue 13 that night
          > advertises a Christmas theme, so it could be fitting for a stop.
          >
          > Lisa
          >
          > On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 9:22 PM, Rob <snowreport123@...> wrote:
          >
          > > **
          > >

          > > Pretty sure half the fucking hippies are still trying to figure out how to
          > > get out of jail from OWS.
          > >
          > > In all seriousness, I was thinking the exact same thing just last night.
          > > Is there a route announced yet? El Borracho closed, in case anyone doesn't
          > > know this yet, so it's definitely off the list.
          > >
          > > Barro
          > >

          > > On 11/28/2011 9:06 PM, Bapi wrote:
          > >

          > > I know we're going December 17th, but thought I'd be seeing the normal
          > > conversations about the route and such.
          > >

          > --
          > ~Individuality is best fulfilled in unity~

        • Caitlin Moriarity
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 28, 2011
            El Borracho closed?  *sadface*  It was always my favorite!

            To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
            From: lisaraa@...
            Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 21:32:39 -0600

            Just in case we will be on Washington Ave, the flyer for Rue 13 that night advertises a Christmas theme, so it could be fitting for a stop.

            Lisa

            On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 9:22 PM, Rob <snowreport123@...> wrote:

            Pretty sure half the fucking hippies are still trying to figure out how to get out of jail  from OWS.

            In all seriousness, I was thinking the exact same thing just last night. Is there a route announced yet? El Borracho closed, in case anyone doesn't know this yet, so it's definitely off the list.

            Barro

            On 11/28/2011 9:06 PM, Bapi wrote:

            I know we're going December 17th, but thought I'd be seeing the normal conversations about the route and such.

            --
            ~Individuality is best fulfilled in unity~

          • KoolGuy (a.k.a.Matt)
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 28, 2011
              wish I could go.
              stuck is Ste.Genevieve Mo.