Re: [stlouis_santarchy] Why so quiet about this year's Santarchy?

  • Rob
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 28, 2011
      Pretty sure half the fucking hippies are still trying to figure out how to get out of jail  from OWS.

      In all seriousness, I was thinking the exact same thing just last night. Is there a route announced yet? El Borracho closed, in case anyone doesn't know this yet, so it's definitely off the list.

      Barro

      On 11/28/2011 9:06 PM, Bapi wrote:

      I know we're going December 17th, but thought I'd be seeing the normal conversations about the route and such.

    • Lisa Molnar
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 28, 2011
        Just in case we will be on Washington Ave, the flyer for Rue 13 that night advertises a Christmas theme, so it could be fitting for a stop.

        Lisa

        --
        ~Individuality is best fulfilled in unity~
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 28, 2011
          There is a convention at the Crown Plaza in Clayton that the convention committee requested we invade the bar for... memberships to the convention not required. http://bishiecon.com/  It is an anime slash con. Kind of sexy stuff. And they want lap dances from santas.

          Cherry

          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 28, 2011
            I've been wondering about this too...
            If it weren't for Cherry, I wouldn't have known that the date was the 17th.

            So... HO HO HO!!!

            --- In stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com, Lisa Molnar <lisaraa@...> wrote:

            > Just in case we will be on Washington Ave, the flyer for Rue 13 that night
            > advertises a Christmas theme, so it could be fitting for a stop.
            >
            > Lisa
            >
            > On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 9:22 PM, Rob <snowreport123@...> wrote:
            >
            > > **
            > >

            > > Pretty sure half the fucking hippies are still trying to figure out how to
            > > get out of jail from OWS.
            > >
            > > In all seriousness, I was thinking the exact same thing just last night.
            > > Is there a route announced yet? El Borracho closed, in case anyone doesn't
            > > know this yet, so it's definitely off the list.
            > >
            > > Barro
            > >

            > > On 11/28/2011 9:06 PM, Bapi wrote:
            > >

            > > I know we're going December 17th, but thought I'd be seeing the normal
            > > conversations about the route and such.
            > >

            > --
            > ~Individuality is best fulfilled in unity~

          • Caitlin Moriarity
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 28, 2011
              El Borracho closed?  *sadface*  It was always my favorite!

              To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
              From: lisaraa@...
              Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 21:32:39 -0600

              Just in case we will be on Washington Ave, the flyer for Rue 13 that night advertises a Christmas theme, so it could be fitting for a stop.

              Lisa

              On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 9:22 PM, Rob <snowreport123@...> wrote:

              Pretty sure half the fucking hippies are still trying to figure out how to get out of jail  from OWS.

              In all seriousness, I was thinking the exact same thing just last night. Is there a route announced yet? El Borracho closed, in case anyone doesn't know this yet, so it's definitely off the list.

              Barro

              On 11/28/2011 9:06 PM, Bapi wrote:

              I know we're going December 17th, but thought I'd be seeing the normal conversations about the route and such.

              --
              ~Individuality is best fulfilled in unity~

            • KoolGuy (a.k.a.Matt)
              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 28, 2011
                wish I could go.
                stuck is Ste.Genevieve Mo.