Why so quiet about this year's Santarchy?

  • Bapi
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 28, 2011
      I know we're going December 17th, but thought I'd be seeing the normal conversations about the route and such.
    • Rob
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 28, 2011
        Pretty sure half the fucking hippies are still trying to figure out how to get out of jail  from OWS.

        In all seriousness, I was thinking the exact same thing just last night. Is there a route announced yet? El Borracho closed, in case anyone doesn't know this yet, so it's definitely off the list.

        Barro

        On 11/28/2011 9:06 PM, Bapi wrote:

        I know we're going December 17th, but thought I'd be seeing the normal conversations about the route and such.

      • Lisa Molnar
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 28, 2011
          Just in case we will be on Washington Ave, the flyer for Rue 13 that night advertises a Christmas theme, so it could be fitting for a stop.

          Lisa

          --
          ~Individuality is best fulfilled in unity~
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 28, 2011
            There is a convention at the Crown Plaza in Clayton that the convention committee requested we invade the bar for... memberships to the convention not required. http://bishiecon.com/  It is an anime slash con. Kind of sexy stuff. And they want lap dances from santas.

            Cherry

            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 28, 2011
              I've been wondering about this too...
              If it weren't for Cherry, I wouldn't have known that the date was the 17th.

              So... HO HO HO!!!

              --- In stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com, Lisa Molnar <lisaraa@...> wrote:

              > Just in case we will be on Washington Ave, the flyer for Rue 13 that night
              > advertises a Christmas theme, so it could be fitting for a stop.
              >
              > Lisa
              >
              > On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 9:22 PM, Rob <snowreport123@...> wrote:
              >
              > > **
              > >

              > > Pretty sure half the fucking hippies are still trying to figure out how to
              > > get out of jail from OWS.
              > >
              > > In all seriousness, I was thinking the exact same thing just last night.
              > > Is there a route announced yet? El Borracho closed, in case anyone doesn't
              > > know this yet, so it's definitely off the list.
              > >
              > > Barro
              > >

              > > On 11/28/2011 9:06 PM, Bapi wrote:
              > >

              > > I know we're going December 17th, but thought I'd be seeing the normal
              > > conversations about the route and such.
              > >

              > --
              > ~Individuality is best fulfilled in unity~

            • Caitlin Moriarity
              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 28, 2011
                El Borracho closed?  *sadface*  It was always my favorite!

                To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
                From: lisaraa@...
                Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 21:32:39 -0600

                Just in case we will be on Washington Ave, the flyer for Rue 13 that night advertises a Christmas theme, so it could be fitting for a stop.

                Lisa

                On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 9:22 PM, Rob <snowreport123@...> wrote:

                Pretty sure half the fucking hippies are still trying to figure out how to get out of jail  from OWS.

                In all seriousness, I was thinking the exact same thing just last night. Is there a route announced yet? El Borracho closed, in case anyone doesn't know this yet, so it's definitely off the list.

                Barro

                On 11/28/2011 9:06 PM, Bapi wrote:

                I know we're going December 17th, but thought I'd be seeing the normal conversations about the route and such.

                --
                ~Individuality is best fulfilled in unity~

              • KoolGuy (a.k.a.Matt)
                Message 7 of 7 , Nov 28, 2011
                  wish I could go.
                  stuck is Ste.Genevieve Mo.