(Expletive Deleted) I can't come !!!!

  • Chris Nubel
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2004
      Yippy Yule Tide to all Santas !!!!! I wish you the best of bar hops
      with lots of HO HO HO's. (pun intended) I wish I could be with you
      this year but finals keep me cooped up in my office through the
      14th. I was hoping to make it to Cicero's to help you kick things
      off but it doesn't look as if that will happen either. This means
      you will all have to have an extra drink in my absence. (Let it be
      written, let it be done)

      Stay out of trouble and don't piss off the Rent-A-Cops at Union
      Station. On second thought, they deserve it....go ahead and piss
      them off. Just remember to bring a roll of quarters wrapped in duct
      tape.

      Dyslexic Christians Sell Their Soul To Santa !!!!

      Chris
      aka
      (Satan Santa)