Max casilly...Bob' son

  • Tara Branch
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2011
      From what I understand, his son was recently attacked do to his anti-government/political beliefs.  Max is very close to an underground reporter who broadcast the truth of what is really happening to our country that the BIG media won't report.

      This family needs some major healing, positive vibes and prayers.
      First his son, now Bob himself? I only hope Bob's legacy will prevail and his work and dreams of cementland will be realized and completed. I have heard some very interesting stories of Bob..all good, but fun and eccentric none the less.
       True talent and dreams such as his are rare a commodity in this trite commercial world. The city museum is one of the most amazing experiences in the world. I dare to say as good or even better than the playa itself. Yep, that's what I said.
      RIP Bob... and may his family heal from all the tragedy as soon as possible.
      ~tara~

      --

      Tara Branch B.S.
      Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders