S A N T A R C H Y S t L 12-11-2004

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2004
      HO HO uH-Oh!
      Santa Claus is coming to town!

      S A N T A R C H Y S t L 12-11-2004

      Only 1 day 'til they let the Santas Out!

      Get out your Santa Suit and get ready to get jolly.
      December 11th, everyone is invited to dress up and
      gather together to march through the city in
      proclamation of... I guess the Holiday Season.
      Come dressed as your own inner Santa Claus or
      whatever way the Holiday inspires you: dress as a
      reindeer, a Christmas tree, a sexy Mrs. Clause,
      Hanukah Harry, or whatever you think of.
      Dress naughty or nice, just dress up and join us.

      We will rampage through Metro St. Louis from bar
      to bar starting in the U-City Loop, with many
      wonderful photo op stops in between. Santa's
      Reindeer will still be out to pasture so bring
      comfortable shoes. We will mostly be taking the
      MetroLink and Bi-State bus to get around.
      Don't forget to bring gifts for people.

      NOTE:
      This event is NOT intended to be a:
      protest of Christmas
      (unless you choose it to be).
      celebration of Christmas
      (unless you choose it to be).
      political statement
      (unless you choose it to be).
      This event IS intended to be whatever
      you choose it to be.

      http://www.santarchy.com

      The Schedule
      Saturday December 11th:
      noon Bar Cicero's
      1:30 Bar Blueberry Hill
      2:34 Metro Delmar Loop -> CWE 2:54
      2:58 Bi-State #95 Kingshwy off Kingshwy & Delmar
      3:10 Bar Llywyn's
      4:00 Bar Rosie's Place
      4:39 Metro CWE - > Union Station 5:47
      5:00 Bar Hard Rock Caf´┐Ż
      6:00 Bar Union Station Lobby Bar
      6:30 March March to City Museum
      7:00 Bar The Cabin Inn the City
      8:30 Bar Rue 13
      9:15 Bi-State Tucker Bus to Soulard / Russell
      9:45 Bar Nadine's
      10:30 Bar Clementine's
      11:15 Bar The Shanti
      12:00 Bar Molly's