Lynn Carmichael Medical Relief Fund

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2011
      Lynn Carmichael Medical Relief Fund

      A piece of art being assembled at Gateway Burn 2011
      fell on Lynn and damaged one of his vertebra.

      In light of a recent unfortunate event, all donations made to Gateway Burners as

      of Thursday, June 9, 2011 will be allocated to the Lynn Carmichael Medical
      Relief Fund to assist with the reimbursement of medical bills and expenses.
      Gateway Burners' dedicated community member and Website Co-Lead, Lynn
      Carmichael, was seriously injured during the 2011 Gateway Burn, underwent
      surgery, and will need to attend physical therapy. Our hearts go out to him and
      his family during this time of healing and recovery. If you would like to donate

      to the Lynn Carmichael Medical Relief Fund, please click the "Donate" button to
      submit your donation via PayPal. We thank you for your support!!

      http://www.gatewayburners.com/

      Then click the PayPal Donate Button