Gateway Burn Tickets, last call

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2011
      Gateway Burn 2011
      Organs & Gears

      June 9 - 12, 2011

      Tickets only on sale through Saturday June 4th at noon.
      http://www.gatewayburners.com/gateway/tickets.php

      Gateway Burn is an experiment in temporary community. For a long camping weekend

      we will create a society where community, participation, self-expression, and
      self-reliance are our tenets and our lifeblood. Everyone is welcome at Gateway
      Burn. However, this is a NO SPECTATORS event. Gateway Burn is a highly
      entertaining place and it can be far more than just a diversion. You will
      proportionately gain what you put into your experience here, and then some. Play

      along. Jump in with both feet. Participation is mandatory. There is as much
      freedom and acceptance here as you require. We look forward to experiencing what

      you have to offer. We hope you make the most of your experience with us by
      helping to add to the experience of others.

      \v/
      / \ www.gatewayburners.org