GB Art Proposals - Extention

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21 10:11 AM
      Gateway Burner Community

      We discovered yesterday that the Gateway Burn Art Proposal
      on-line form was broken. It is fixed and thoroughly tested now.

      Therefore, if you sent in a proposal before today, please fill it
      out again.  To compensate for the inconvenience, we are
      extending the deadline which was this Saturday, April 23 to
      next Saturday, April 30 for both Individual Art Grants and
      Effigy Proposals.

      Art Grant Proposals
      http://www.gatewayburners.com/gateway/gas.php

      Effigy Proposals