remember santa, big bro is watching,

  • Clockwork_god
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 18, 2011
      This so has to be one of us, maybe not from here, but so one of us.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FsHe_b2No8&NR=1
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 18, 2011
        nope creepy mall santa or the Santa at the office party. I think the "Santa's" of the Santarchies are not that stupid. The more drunk they get the more they KNOW to make sure someone has their back so they do not get arrested or loose the right to do it next year.

        Cherry or P. Forthought