Plan?

  • muzikfiend@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2004
      Heyas,

      So what's the plan? What're we doing? Lemme know if I can help in
      some way. This is like a week away you know............

      Lisa
    • D. Michelle Vollmar
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2004
        SEE THE SCHEDULE AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS MESSAGE. See you next Saturday. I'll be the one with the red hat on (he,he,he) eh hem, I mean (HO! HO! HO!)
        ___________________________
        HO HO uH-Oh!
        Santa Claus is coming to town!

        S A N T A R C H Y S t L 12-11-2004

        Only 10 days 'til they let the Santas Out!

        Get out your Santa Suit and get ready to get jolly.
        December 11th, everyone is invited to dress up and gather together to march through the city in proclamation of... I guess the Holiday Season.
        Come dressed as your own inner Santa Claus or whatever way the Holiday inspires you: dress as a reindeer, a Christmas tree, a sexy Mrs. Clause, Hanukah Harry, or whatever you think of.
        Dress naughty or nice, just dress up and join us.

        We will rampage through Metro St. Louis from bar to bar starting in the U-City Loop, with many wonderful photo op stops in between. Santa's Reindeer will still be out to pasture so bring comfortable shoes. We will mostly be taking the MetroLink and Bi-State bus to get around.
        Don't forget to bring gifts for people.

        NOTE:
        This event is NOT intended to be a:
        protest of Christmas
        (unless you choose it to be).
        celebration of Christmas
        (unless you choose it to be).
        political statement
        (unless you choose it to be).
        This event IS intended to be whatever
        you choose it to be.

        http://www.santarchy.com

        The Schedule
        Saturday December 11th:
        noon Bar Cicero's
        1:30 Bar Blueberry Hill
        2:34 Metro Delmar Loop -> CWE 2:54
        2:58 Bi-State #95 Kingshwy off Kingshwy & Delmar
        3:10 Bar Llywyn's
        4:00 Bar Rosie's Place
        4:39 Metro CWE - > Union Station 5:47
        5:00 Bar Hard Rock Café
        6:00 Bar Union Station Lobby Bar
        6:30 March March to City Museum
        7:00 Bar The Cabin Inn the City
        8:30 Bar Rue 13
        9:15 Bi-State Tucker Bus to Soulard / Russell
        9:45 Bar Nadine's
        10:30 Bar Clementine's
        11:15 Bar The Shanti
        12:00 Bar Molly's