RE: [stlouis_santarchy] pics

  • Cheryl Wilson
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 17, 2010
      Is there anyway to save a couple of those photos?  I like the one where I'm holding up my beer and would like to be able to crop that a bit....and I like the one where I'm walking and you can see my cute boots!  let me know! Thanks!
      PS...apparently you know my friend DeWayne Schaff?  Went to high school with him..very cool guy indeed!
      Cheryl

      To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
      From: lisaraa@...
      Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 21:52:15 -0600
      Subject: [stlouis_santarchy] pics

      Here are my pics! Also finally added the ones from last year!!!
      (Don't know where a whole year went).
      Lisa
      Lite-Brite