[stlouis_santarchy] pics

  • Lisa Molnar
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 16, 2010
      It would help if I posted the link!! Sorry.

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/36178385@N02/sets/72157625614711782/

      From: pibandp0g <muzikfiend@...>
      Date: Sun, Dec 12, 2010 at 11:22 PM
      To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com

      yay fun! another awesome time with the santas!

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/pibandpog/sets/72157625585181212/

      counting down the days till next year...

      --
      ~Individuality is best fulfilled in unity~

      --
      ~Individuality is best fulfilled in unity~
    • Cheryl Wilson
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 17, 2010
        Is there anyway to save a couple of those photos?  I like the one where I'm holding up my beer and would like to be able to crop that a bit....and I like the one where I'm walking and you can see my cute boots!  let me know! Thanks!
        PS...apparently you know my friend DeWayne Schaff?  Went to high school with him..very cool guy indeed!
        Cheryl

        To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com