OT: Volunteer at the Party of the Year: First Night in Grand Center

  • Jayme
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15, 2010

      Get ready to welcome 2011 with open arms!

      We're throwing open the doors of the Grand Center Arts District and inviting you to play an vital role in First Night Saint Louis' "Fantasea" this New Year's Eve.

      As a family friendly event, First Night is a one of a kind celebration that draws 10,000-15,000 people to Grand Ave. between Lindell and Delmar for entertainment and the traditional fireworks.

      There are several different volunteer opportunities, so we'll work with you on meeting your preferences if you'll work with us on remaining flexible so that we can pull off this great event!

      Shifts last about three hours and jobs include: Venue Captain, Greeter, Usher, Children's Activities Volunteer, Music Venue Captain, and Dance Venue Captain.

      As a volunteer at the event, you'll receive an official First Night t-shirt, snacks and drinks, TWO free admission buttons to all venues, discounts on additional button purchases, hospitality, and the experience of making Saint Louis' New Years Eve a memorable one for all attendees.

      For more information about volunteering visit http://www.grandcenter.org/firstnight/volunteer.html