Sorry, I was not feeling well

    Message 1 of 20 , Dec 12, 2010
      Sorry, I did not last the night.
      However, I want to state I had a great time while I "lasted"!
      I woke with a 101 F with achyness!
      About a week ago I was standing in a creek in two towns doing creek water analysis with  a Sierra Club member and three water reclaimation staff members.
      Merry Christmass to all, and a great new year.
      Bev

      #30 Soulard -> Arsenal/Grand

      South Grand
      12:30 Bar CBGBs
      1:10 Bar Mangia Italiano

      For downloadable fliers and more details
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stlouis_santarchy/files/2010/