RE: [stlouis_santarchy] S t L S A N T A R C H Y 2010 Dec11th

    Message 1 of 20 , Dec 9, 2010
      ok, so the schedule in the email below is wrong ???
      and according to yahoo the correct schedule is this, with Lola & Dubliner at the same time (?):
      (note, Caz's map does not include the dubliner either)

      Lohr, i am so spanking your bum when i see you.
      StL SANTARCHY
      December 11th, 2010

      University City
        11:30 Bar	Cicero's
        12:30 Bar	Blueberry Hill
         1:25 Metro	Delmar -> Union Station Eastbound

      Union Station
         1:45 Bar	Key West
         2:30 Bar	Union Station Lobby Bar

      Locust Ave.
         3:30 Bar	Tin Can, Downtown
         4:15 Bar	El Borracho

      Washington Ave.
         5:00 Photo	The City Museum
         5:45 Bar	Lola
         5:45 Bar	Dubliner
         6:30 Bar	Flamingo Bowl

      Downtown
         7:15 Bar	Jack Patrick's
         7:55 Photo	Photo Op City Gardens
         8:42 Metro	8th & Pine -> Civic Center
         9:01 Bus	#73 14th & Spruce -> 12th & Russell

      Soulard
         9:30 Bar	Nadine's Gin Joint
        10:05 Bar	The Shanti
        10:40 Bar	1860's Hardshell Cafe
        11:15 Bar	Bar Molly's
        12:29 Bus	Soulard Farmers Market/Broadway
      		#30 Soulard -> Arsenal/Grand

      South Grand
        12:30 Bar	CBGBs
         1:10 Bar	Mangia Italiano

       Babs

      To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com; gatewayburners@yahoogroups.com; criticalmass@yahoogroups.com; spagarts@yahoogroups.com; stlouis-announce@...; missouri-announce@...; MidwestBurners@yahoogroups.com
      From: stlouisburn@...
      Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 16:49:08 -0800
      Subject: [stlouis_santarchy] S t L S A N T A R C H Y 2010 Dec11th

      S t L S A N T A R C H Y

      THE DATE IS SATURDAY DECEMBER 11th, 2010

      HO HO uH-Oh! You better watch out, you better not cry, you better not pout, I'm
      telling you why: Santarchy is coming to town!

      It's time for St. Louis' own version of the time-honored tradition of
      Santarchy. "What is Santarchy?" you say? Santarchy is better experienced than
      explained, but I'll tell you this. All those with the affinity for the FrEaKy,
      the curiosity of the CrAzY are invited to get dressed up in a Santa Suit and
      join us in celebration of and/or protestation to the holiday season.

      Dress as your own inner Santa or whatever other holidayesque outfit you create
      and join us for an all day march all around St. Louis spreading holiday cheer
      and presents. Yes, presents too. If you come across the mob of Santas you will
      most likely leave with a gift. Previous gifts have included candy-canes, lumps
      of coal, mutant toys, vegetables, special prizes, and many other twisted gifts
      for the naughty and nice little boys and girls.

      Santas shall stomp, stumble and spit across the city while chanting, "You
      better Watch Out! You better Watch Out! You better Watch Out! You better Watch
      Out!..." Come rampage through the city. All are welcome.

      #30 Soulard -> Arsenal/Grand

      South Grand
      12:30 Bar CBGBs
      1:10 Bar Mangia Italiano

        #30 Soulard -> Arsenal/Grand

        South Grand
        12:30 Bar CBGBs
        1:10 Bar Mangia Italiano

        For downloadable fliers and more details
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stlouis_santarchy/files/2010/
        Message 3 of 20 , Dec 12, 2010
          Sorry, I did not last the night.
          However, I want to state I had a great time while I "lasted"!
          I woke with a 101 F with achyness!
          About a week ago I was standing in a creek in two towns doing creek water analysis with  a Sierra Club member and three water reclaimation staff members.
          Merry Christmass to all, and a great new year.
          Bev