RE: [stlouis_santarchy] S t L S A N T A R C H Y 2010 - Files

    Message 1 of 20 , Dec 9, 2010
      after spending some painful time getting my old id & then pw from yahoo, i get to the files - and no file on specials?
      that's what started this whole thread, that a bar listed on the specials email wasnt on this years schedule.

       Babs

      To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
      From: stlouisburn@...
      Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 18:24:00 -0800
      Subject: [stlouis_santarchy] S t L S A N T A R C H Y 2010 - Files

      S t L S A N T A R C H Y 2010 - Files
      The "Files" section of the Yahoo group where the downloadable flier and schedule
      etc are stored can be found following the link below. Excuse me, gotta go wrap
      coal for all the bad boys and girls.

      Message 2 of 20 , Dec 9, 2010
        ok, so the schedule in the email below is wrong ???
        and according to yahoo the correct schedule is this, with Lola & Dubliner at the same time (?):
        (note, Caz's map does not include the dubliner either)

        Lohr, i am so spanking your bum when i see you.
        StL SANTARCHY
        December 11th, 2010

        University City
          11:30 Bar	Cicero's
          12:30 Bar	Blueberry Hill
           1:25 Metro	Delmar -> Union Station Eastbound

        Union Station
           1:45 Bar	Key West
           2:30 Bar	Union Station Lobby Bar

        Locust Ave.
           3:30 Bar	Tin Can, Downtown
           4:15 Bar	El Borracho

        Washington Ave.
           5:00 Photo	The City Museum
           5:45 Bar	Lola
           5:45 Bar	Dubliner
           6:30 Bar	Flamingo Bowl

        Downtown
           7:15 Bar	Jack Patrick's
           7:55 Photo	Photo Op City Gardens
           8:42 Metro	8th & Pine -> Civic Center
           9:01 Bus	#73 14th & Spruce -> 12th & Russell

        Soulard
           9:30 Bar	Nadine's Gin Joint
          10:05 Bar	The Shanti
          10:40 Bar	1860's Hardshell Cafe
          11:15 Bar	Bar Molly's
          12:29 Bus	Soulard Farmers Market/Broadway
        		#30 Soulard -> Arsenal/Grand

        South Grand
          12:30 Bar	CBGBs
           1:10 Bar	Mangia Italiano

         Babs

        To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com; gatewayburners@yahoogroups.com; criticalmass@yahoogroups.com; spagarts@yahoogroups.com; stlouis-announce@...; missouri-announce@...; MidwestBurners@yahoogroups.com
        From: stlouisburn@...
        Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 16:49:08 -0800
        Subject: [stlouis_santarchy] S t L S A N T A R C H Y 2010 Dec11th

        S t L S A N T A R C H Y

        THE DATE IS SATURDAY DECEMBER 11th, 2010

        HO HO uH-Oh! You better watch out, you better not cry, you better not pout, I'm
        telling you why: Santarchy is coming to town!

        It's time for St. Louis' own version of the time-honored tradition of
        Santarchy. "What is Santarchy?" you say? Santarchy is better experienced than
        explained, but I'll tell you this. All those with the affinity for the FrEaKy,
        the curiosity of the CrAzY are invited to get dressed up in a Santa Suit and
        join us in celebration of and/or protestation to the holiday season.

        Dress as your own inner Santa or whatever other holidayesque outfit you create
        and join us for an all day march all around St. Louis spreading holiday cheer
        and presents. Yes, presents too. If you come across the mob of Santas you will
        most likely leave with a gift. Previous gifts have included candy-canes, lumps
        of coal, mutant toys, vegetables, special prizes, and many other twisted gifts
        for the naughty and nice little boys and girls.

        Santas shall stomp, stumble and spit across the city while chanting, "You
        better Watch Out! You better Watch Out! You better Watch Out! You better Watch
        Out!..." Come rampage through the city. All are welcome.

        #30 Soulard -> Arsenal/Grand

        South Grand
        12:30 Bar CBGBs
        1:10 Bar Mangia Italiano

          #30 Soulard -> Arsenal/Grand

          South Grand
          12:30 Bar CBGBs
          1:10 Bar Mangia Italiano

          For downloadable fliers and more details
          http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stlouis_santarchy/files/2010/
          Message 4 of 20 , Dec 12, 2010
            Sorry, I did not last the night.
            However, I want to state I had a great time while I "lasted"!
            I woke with a 101 F with achyness!
            About a week ago I was standing in a creek in two towns doing creek water analysis with  a Sierra Club member and three water reclaimation staff members.
            Merry Christmass to all, and a great new year.
            Bev