Lohr, can you reset my password - can't see the info

  • Michelle Vollmar Powers
    Message 1 of 20 , Dec 8, 2010

      Lohr,

      Can you reset my password?

      ~Michelvis

      From: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com [mailto:stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Lohr
      Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2010 3:13 PM
      To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [stlouis_santarchy] S t L S A N T A R C H Y 2010 Food & Drink Specials

      It's the little inconsistancies that keep Santarchy interesteing.  In fact, the specials below are no longer accurate.  The actual acurate information is all stored in the fiiles secion.  As reality changes, I change those files.

      -Lohr

      From: stlouisburn@...
      Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 15:29:04 -0800

      Everyone loves Santa, so they have provided all Sants' and anyone of festive
      Santarchy attire the specials listed below.  Enjoy!

      S t L  S A N T A R C H Y  2 0 1 0

          S P E C I A L S ! ! !

      BAR Deal in 2010
      Cicero's Beer & Shot specials
      Blueberry Hill $3 Buds, $3.50 Jagger & Cuervo
      Key West Café Mystery Special
      The Union Station Bar No Deal
      Tin Can Happy Hour Beer/Rail/Apps
      El Borracho $2 PBR  $3 Bombs  $3 Sangria  $4 Margaritas
      City Museum free snacks & drink special
      Lola Maybe Happy Hour Prices
      The Dubliner Free Food
      Flamingo Bowl Happy Hour Beer/Rail/Apps
      Jack Patricks Free Food
      Nadine's Free Food
      ShantiFre Free Pizza
      1864's BackRoom $2.50 Bottled Beers $2.50 Barnett Bombs $2.50 Wells
      Molly's  $4 DblRum & coke $2 Pep Schnapps $3 Esponal Tequilia
      CBGB's No Deal
      Mangia Italiano Free Pizza

      Message 2 of 20 , Dec 8, 2010
        what files section?

        lohr, deliberate mis-information?  i didnt know you were in politics. Devil

         Babs

        To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
        From: michelle@...
        Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 15:14:07 -0600
        Subject: [stlouis_santarchy] Lohr, can you reset my password - can't see the info

        To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 20 , Dec 9, 2010
          S t L S A N T A R C H Y 2010 - Files
          The "Files" section of the Yahoo group where the downloadable flier and schedule
          etc are stored can be found following the link below. Excuse me, gotta go wrap
          coal for all the bad boys and girls.

          Message 4 of 20 , Dec 9, 2010
            after spending some painful time getting my old id & then pw from yahoo, i get to the files - and no file on specials?
            that's what started this whole thread, that a bar listed on the specials email wasnt on this years schedule.

             Babs

            To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com

            Message 5 of 20 , Dec 9, 2010
              ok, so the schedule in the email below is wrong ???
              and according to yahoo the correct schedule is this, with Lola & Dubliner at the same time (?):
              (note, Caz's map does not include the dubliner either)

              Lohr, i am so spanking your bum when i see you.
              StL SANTARCHY
              December 11th, 2010

              University City
                11:30 Bar	Cicero's
                12:30 Bar	Blueberry Hill
                 1:25 Metro	Delmar -> Union Station Eastbound

              Union Station
                 1:45 Bar	Key West
                 2:30 Bar	Union Station Lobby Bar

              Locust Ave.
                 3:30 Bar	Tin Can, Downtown
                 4:15 Bar	El Borracho

              Washington Ave.
                 5:00 Photo	The City Museum
                 5:45 Bar	Lola
                 5:45 Bar	Dubliner
                 6:30 Bar	Flamingo Bowl

              Downtown
                 7:15 Bar	Jack Patrick's
                 7:55 Photo	Photo Op City Gardens
                 8:42 Metro	8th & Pine -> Civic Center
                 9:01 Bus	#73 14th & Spruce -> 12th & Russell

              Soulard
                 9:30 Bar	Nadine's Gin Joint
                10:05 Bar	The Shanti
                10:40 Bar	1860's Hardshell Cafe
                11:15 Bar	Bar Molly's
                12:29 Bus	Soulard Farmers Market/Broadway
              		#30 Soulard -> Arsenal/Grand

              South Grand
                12:30 Bar	CBGBs
                 1:10 Bar	Mangia Italiano

               Babs

              To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com; gatewayburners@yahoogroups.com; criticalmass@yahoogroups.com; spagarts@yahoogroups.com; stlouis-announce@...; missouri-announce@...; MidwestBurners@yahoogroups.com
              From: stlouisburn@...
              Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 16:49:08 -0800
              Subject: [stlouis_santarchy] S t L S A N T A R C H Y 2010 Dec11th

              S t L S A N T A R C H Y

              THE DATE IS SATURDAY DECEMBER 11th, 2010

              HO HO uH-Oh! You better watch out, you better not cry, you better not pout, I'm
              telling you why: Santarchy is coming to town!

              It's time for St. Louis' own version of the time-honored tradition of
              Santarchy. "What is Santarchy?" you say? Santarchy is better experienced than
              explained, but I'll tell you this. All those with the affinity for the FrEaKy,
              the curiosity of the CrAzY are invited to get dressed up in a Santa Suit and
              join us in celebration of and/or protestation to the holiday season.

              Dress as your own inner Santa or whatever other holidayesque outfit you create
              and join us for an all day march all around St. Louis spreading holiday cheer
              and presents. Yes, presents too. If you come across the mob of Santas you will
              most likely leave with a gift. Previous gifts have included candy-canes, lumps
              of coal, mutant toys, vegetables, special prizes, and many other twisted gifts
              for the naughty and nice little boys and girls.

              Santas shall stomp, stumble and spit across the city while chanting, "You
              better Watch Out! You better Watch Out! You better Watch Out! You better Watch
              Out!..." Come rampage through the city. All are welcome.

              #30 Soulard -> Arsenal/Grand

              South Grand
              12:30 Bar CBGBs
              1:10 Bar Mangia Italiano

                #30 Soulard -> Arsenal/Grand

                South Grand
                12:30 Bar CBGBs
                1:10 Bar Mangia Italiano

                For downloadable fliers and more details
                http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stlouis_santarchy/files/2010/
                Message 7 of 20 , Dec 12, 2010
                  Sorry, I did not last the night.
                  However, I want to state I had a great time while I "lasted"!
                  I woke with a 101 F with achyness!
                  About a week ago I was standing in a creek in two towns doing creek water analysis with  a Sierra Club member and three water reclaimation staff members.
                  Merry Christmass to all, and a great new year.
                  Bev