Fwd: Mayhem and Intrigue await you......

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 16, 2004
      Townies beware.....
      A bizarre menagerie, of odd and freaky
      folks has drifted into our town. This
      extravaganza of old-time carnival
      hullabaloo and spirited glee is
      Craft Alliance's Carniv´┐Żle.

      This Saturday night 11/20/04 - 8:00pm
      Craft Alliance 6640 Delmar
      U-City Loop
      Call (314) 725-1177 to purchase tickets.

      Your $30 ticket will include:
      (Remember kids...You'll spend a lot
      more than this at a pub or a club!)
      * Food
      * Adult beverages
      * Human Oddities
      * Live Music by Ocean Six
      * The Circus Chicken - entertaining
      * Art Demo - Molten metal pour
      * The Exotic Radhiya's Middle Easter & North African
      Dance
      * Live music by Lost Parade
      * Mask making
      * Creepy clowns - freakish
      * Movies on a GIANT film screen - colossal
      * Fire performances by Pandora's Matchbox
      * Face painting
      * Gypsy Fortune Teller - amazing
      * Art Demo: Raku firing
      * Stiltwalker