Fw: () ALL SAINTS AFTERMATH PARTY - November's Gateway Gathering...

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2010

      Burner Guys & Gals,Announcing our Gateway Gathering for November 2010:

      "ALL SAINTS AFTERMATH" POST-HALLOWEEN COSTUME PARTY & POTLUCK

      FREE TO ATTEND!!! ALL ARE WELCOME!!!
      When: Saturday, November 6th at 5:00p

      Where: Caz & Lohr's
      Workshop 4528 Ohio Street, St. Louis, 63111
      (see directions below)

      Another opportunity to get your money's worth out of your Halloween
      costume!! Dress up (or not - clothing optional, as usual), bring a dish
      & drinks, and, if so generously inclined, please donate to a worthy
      cause - GATEWAY!! There will be booths and games for the kids and the
      grown-ups alike --- Pin the Organs on the Zombie, Kiss the Corpse,
      Bobbing for Radioactive Apples, and more!! Bring your poi, your hula
      hoops, your staffs, your juggling implements, and let's have a
      blast!!...
      There will be a grill(s) for communal use, extra coolers available, and
      music and mayhem surely to ensue... This will be an event open to the
      public, so let's all do our best to promote the Gateway Burners and
      raise funds for next year's Gateway Burn... A Facebook event will be
      created and distributed, so please pass the event along to your friends
      via Facebook, other networking sites, email, snail mail, FedEx, blimp
      marquee, popping out of a cake, etc... :)
      Let's make "ALL SAINTS AFTERMATH" a howling success!!

      VOLUNTEERS NEEDED!!!Please contact Twink on or off forum to volunteer
      your skills and services... Much help is needed!!!

      DIRECTIONS TO THE WORKSHOP:
      Google maps
      link:http://maps.google.com/maps?q=38.573196,-90.233127&num=1&t=h&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=23.875,57.630033&hl=en&ie=UTF8&ll=38.573197,-90.233583&spn=0.000952,0.001725&z=19
      Highway 55 to the 4500 Broadway ExitSouth on BroadwayImmediate Left
      (across from gas station)Second Right into parking lotPark in lot and
      proceed down the hill on foot

      Peace, love & fire

      .