Re: [stlouis_santarchy] Time & Place

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 16, 2004
      Wow, people out there are really ready
      to gear up for this aren't they?!?

      That's good. The more excitement,
      dedication, and involvement going in
      the more crazy coming out.

      We're still firming up plans. I'm
      trying to wrangle us a free bus to
      drag us around a little bit on top
      of the usual MetroLink utilization.

      But, you can pretty much assume that
      the starting point will be at
      Ciceros at the U-City Loop at Noon.

      More details are on the way.

      -Lohr,

      --- jbolam72 <jbolam72@...> wrote:

      > What time is the rendezvous ? Any location more
      > specific than the
      > loop or is it sure to be a such a big turnout that
      > it should be
      > obvious ?

      The all-new My Yahoo! - Get yours free!
      http://my.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 16, 2004
        Townies beware.....
        A bizarre menagerie, of odd and freaky
        folks has drifted into our town. This
        extravaganza of old-time carnival
        hullabaloo and spirited glee is
        Craft Alliance's Carniv´┐Żle.

        This Saturday night 11/20/04 - 8:00pm
        Craft Alliance 6640 Delmar
        U-City Loop
        Call (314) 725-1177 to purchase tickets.

        Your $30 ticket will include:
        (Remember kids...You'll spend a lot
        more than this at a pub or a club!)
        * Food
        * Adult beverages
        * Human Oddities
        * Live Music by Ocean Six
        * The Circus Chicken - entertaining
        * Art Demo - Molten metal pour
        * The Exotic Radhiya's Middle Easter & North African
        Dance
        * Live music by Lost Parade
        * Mask making
        * Creepy clowns - freakish
        * Movies on a GIANT film screen - colossal
        * Fire performances by Pandora's Matchbox
        * Face painting
        * Gypsy Fortune Teller - amazing
        * Art Demo: Raku firing
        * Stiltwalker