Re: [stlouis_santarchy] Santa crawl Date 2010

  • Andrea Steudeman
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 7, 2010
      Doesn't mater to me! I'll be drunk after 3 beers anyway:-)

      Message 2 of 13 , Oct 7, 2010
        Dec. 11 looks fine for me.

        But We should get the ball rolling on setting a date for Santarchy 2010.

        How does Saturday Dec 11th sound? That's two weeks before Christmas.

      • Rob
        Message 3 of 13 , Oct 7, 2010
          Sweet, the weekend right before my finals. Santa will be the reason
          I'll never be anything in life. That, and hot chicks in santa outfits.
          It'll be worth it.

          Love,

          Barro
        • Lisa Molnar
          Message 4 of 13 , Oct 8, 2010
            Date sounds great to me!

            --
            ~Individuality is best fulfilled in unity~
          • joshua hart
            Message 5 of 13 , Oct 8, 2010
              Santa could could care less about the date as long as he can get his Jolly on.

              Message 6 of 13 , Oct 8, 2010
                The date is set. It is:

                StL Santarchy 2010 - December 11th

                - Mega-Santa