Re: [stlouis_santarchy] Santa crawl Date 2010

  • Nicole Minette
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 6, 2010
      Two or three weeks before would work for me, I think. Any time in Dec is gonna be rough for me, but Santa isn't selfish about silly things like a *job* or *distance*. Its the merry making and beer drinking that count. :D

      Nikki in Denver <3

      Message 2 of 13 , Oct 7, 2010
        Doesn't mater to me! I'll be drunk after 3 beers anyway:-)

        Message 3 of 13 , Oct 7, 2010
          thanks:)

          Cherry

          From: alphak10@...
          Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 20:50:46 -0700

          1 week before is also the date of our little one's Batmitzva.

          Cherry

          From: convx4@...
          Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 23:44:51 +0000

          I know its early,

          But We should get the ball rolling on setting a date for Santarchy 2010.

          How does Saturday Dec 11th sound? That's two weeks before Christmas.

        • Caitlin M.
          Message 4 of 13 , Oct 7, 2010
            Saturday Dec. 11 sounds good to me.

            - Caitlin

            To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
            From: alphak10@...
            Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 10:03:35 -0700

            To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
            From: alphak10@...
            Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 20:50:46 -0700

            From: convx4@...
            Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 23:44:51 +0000

            Message 5 of 13 , Oct 7, 2010
              Dec. 11 looks fine for me.

              But We should get the ball rolling on setting a date for Santarchy 2010.

              How does Saturday Dec 11th sound? That's two weeks before Christmas.

            • Rob
              Message 6 of 13 , Oct 7, 2010
                Sweet, the weekend right before my finals. Santa will be the reason
                I'll never be anything in life. That, and hot chicks in santa outfits.
                It'll be worth it.

                Love,

                Barro
              • Lisa Molnar
                Message 7 of 13 , Oct 8, 2010
                  Date sounds great to me!

                  --
                  ~Individuality is best fulfilled in unity~
                • joshua hart
                  Message 8 of 13 , Oct 8, 2010
                    Santa could could care less about the date as long as he can get his Jolly on.

                    Message 9 of 13 , Oct 8, 2010
                      The date is set. It is:

                      StL Santarchy 2010 - December 11th

                      - Mega-Santa