RE: [stlouis_santarchy] Santa crawl Date 2010

    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 6, 2010
      is it too soon to say mazel tov?, asks the goy.

       Babs

      To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
      From: alphak10@...
      Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 20:50:46 -0700
      Subject: Re: [stlouis_santarchy] Santa crawl Date 2010

      1 week before is also the date of our little one's Batmitzva.

      Cherry

      From: convx4@...
      Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 23:44:51 +0000
      Subject: [stlouis_santarchy] Santa crawl Date 2010

      I know its early,

      But We should get the ball rolling on setting a date for Santarchy 2010.

      How does Saturday Dec 11th sound? That's two weeks before Christmas.

    • Nicole Minette
      Message 2 of 13 , Oct 6, 2010
        Two or three weeks before would work for me, I think. Any time in Dec is gonna be rough for me, but Santa isn't selfish about silly things like a *job* or *distance*. Its the merry making and beer drinking that count. :D

        Nikki in Denver <3

        But We should get the ball rolling on setting a date for Santarchy 2010.

        How does Saturday Dec 11th sound? That's two weeks before Christmas.

      • Andrea Steudeman
        Message 3 of 13 , Oct 7, 2010
          Doesn't mater to me! I'll be drunk after 3 beers anyway:-)

          Message 4 of 13 , Oct 7, 2010
            thanks:)

            Cherry

            To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
            From: alphak10@...
            Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 20:50:46 -0700

            From: convx4@...
            Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 23:44:51 +0000

            I know its early,

            But We should get the ball rolling on setting a date for Santarchy 2010.

            How does Saturday Dec 11th sound? That's two weeks before Christmas.

          • Caitlin M.
            Message 5 of 13 , Oct 7, 2010
              Saturday Dec. 11 sounds good to me.

              - Caitlin

              To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
              From: alphak10@...
              Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 10:03:35 -0700

              thanks:)

              Cherry

              To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
              From: alphak10@...
              Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 20:50:46 -0700

              From: convx4@...
              Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 23:44:51 +0000

              Message 6 of 13 , Oct 7, 2010
                Dec. 11 looks fine for me.

                But We should get the ball rolling on setting a date for Santarchy 2010.

                How does Saturday Dec 11th sound? That's two weeks before Christmas.

              • Rob
                Message 7 of 13 , Oct 7, 2010
                  Sweet, the weekend right before my finals. Santa will be the reason
                  I'll never be anything in life. That, and hot chicks in santa outfits.
                  It'll be worth it.

                  Love,

                  Barro
                • Lisa Molnar
                  Message 8 of 13 , Oct 8, 2010
                    Date sounds great to me!

                    --
                    ~Individuality is best fulfilled in unity~
                  • joshua hart
                    Message 9 of 13 , Oct 8, 2010
                      Santa could could care less about the date as long as he can get his Jolly on.

                      Message 10 of 13 , Oct 8, 2010
                        The date is set. It is:

                        StL Santarchy 2010 - December 11th

                        - Mega-Santa