Re: [stlouis_santarchy] Santa crawl Date 2010

    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 6, 2010
      1 week before is also the date of our little one's Batmitzva.

      Cherry

      From: convx4@...
      Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 23:44:51 +0000
      Subject: [stlouis_santarchy] Santa crawl Date 2010

      I know its early,

      But We should get the ball rolling on setting a date for Santarchy 2010.

      How does Saturday Dec 11th sound? That's two weeks before Christmas.

      Message 2 of 13 , Oct 6, 2010
        is it too soon to say mazel tov?, asks the goy.

         Babs

        To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
        From: alphak10@...
        Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 20:50:46 -0700

        From: convx4@...
        Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 23:44:51 +0000

        I know its early,

        But We should get the ball rolling on setting a date for Santarchy 2010.

        How does Saturday Dec 11th sound? That's two weeks before Christmas.

      • Nicole Minette
        Message 3 of 13 , Oct 6, 2010
          Two or three weeks before would work for me, I think. Any time in Dec is gonna be rough for me, but Santa isn't selfish about silly things like a *job* or *distance*. Its the merry making and beer drinking that count. :D

          Nikki in Denver <3

          But We should get the ball rolling on setting a date for Santarchy 2010.

          How does Saturday Dec 11th sound? That's two weeks before Christmas.

        • Andrea Steudeman
          Message 4 of 13 , Oct 7, 2010
            Doesn't mater to me! I'll be drunk after 3 beers anyway:-)

            Message 5 of 13 , Oct 7, 2010
              thanks:)

              Cherry

              To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
              From: alphak10@...
              Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 20:50:46 -0700

              From: convx4@...
              Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 23:44:51 +0000

              I know its early,

              But We should get the ball rolling on setting a date for Santarchy 2010.

              How does Saturday Dec 11th sound? That's two weeks before Christmas.

            • Caitlin M.
              Message 6 of 13 , Oct 7, 2010
                Saturday Dec. 11 sounds good to me.

                - Caitlin

                To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
                From: alphak10@...
                Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 10:03:35 -0700

                thanks:)

                Cherry

                To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
                From: alphak10@...
                Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 20:50:46 -0700

                From: convx4@...
                Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 23:44:51 +0000

                Message 7 of 13 , Oct 7, 2010
                  Dec. 11 looks fine for me.

                  But We should get the ball rolling on setting a date for Santarchy 2010.

                  How does Saturday Dec 11th sound? That's two weeks before Christmas.

                • Rob
                  Message 8 of 13 , Oct 7, 2010
                    Sweet, the weekend right before my finals. Santa will be the reason
                    I'll never be anything in life. That, and hot chicks in santa outfits.
                    It'll be worth it.

                    Love,

                    Barro
                  • Lisa Molnar
                    Message 9 of 13 , Oct 8, 2010
                      Date sounds great to me!

                      --
                      ~Individuality is best fulfilled in unity~
                    • joshua hart
                      Message 10 of 13 , Oct 8, 2010
                        Santa could could care less about the date as long as he can get his Jolly on.

                        Message 11 of 13 , Oct 8, 2010
                          The date is set. It is:

                          StL Santarchy 2010 - December 11th

                          - Mega-Santa